Due to increasing demand for Concourse, BHMI is actively recruiting new team members for its product division.
Omaha, NE – November 27, 2012 – For more than 26 years, Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) has been providing software solutions for financial institutions, merchants, processors, and networks. The company’s product division is responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of the Concourse Financial Software Suite™- a powerful PCI compliant suite of products specifically designed to manage back office processing for electronic payment transactions. This includes the settlement, reconciliation, fees processing, and disputes management of credit, debit, prepaid, POS, ATM, and mobile transactions.
“BHMI has made a strategic business decision to design and develop the most innovative and proven back office transaction processing solution in the payments industry,” said Lynne Baldwin, President of BHMI. “As a result, BHMI is committed to expanding its product division to meet the growing demand for the products within the Concourse Financial Software Suite.”
BHMI currently has an opening for a Business Analyst/Software Design Engineer who has following skills:
- Experience in back office processing of electronic payment transactions, with an emphasis on payments initiated via a debit or credit card.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visa and Mastercard clearing and settlement formats and processing.
- Experience with settlement outputs (e.g. ACH, Swift, and Wire Transfer).
- Familiarity with financial system balancing with regard to region and national network business day differences.
- Experience with debit network regulations.
- Willingness to travel for purposes of attending card association meetings and industry seminars.
- Possession of excellent writing skills for use in communicating technical and business requirements to development and product management staff.
- Ability to create detailed application design specifications.
BHMI is heavily specialized in the area of software products for the back office processing of electronic payments. Since this area of BHMI’s business is growing rapidly, the company encourages anyone who has extensive experience with the settlement, reconciliation, fees assessment, and disputes management of electronic transactions to contact us. Even if BHMI does not have a current opening that meets a specific individual’s career objectives, BHMI keeps resumes on file for up to one year so they can be considered as other positions become available. To apply for a position, simply go to https://bhmi.com/onlineapp/.
ABOUT BALDWIN HACKETT & MEEKS, INC.
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. is the creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite – a powerful PCI-compliant back office software solution specifically designed to manage electronic payments including credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, and prepaid transactions. With user-configurable business rules, an online transaction repository, and a continuous processing architecture, Concourse proactively assesses and allocates fees for all business relationships, settles and reconciles all transaction types, and automates the process of identifying and facilitating disputes. Concourse also has a user-friendly, browser-based transaction viewer and extensive reporting capabilities. For more information, please visit https://bhmi.com/concourse_financial_software_suite/.
Casey Scheer, BHMI